Follow my picture story on Instagram at: starleewhite
From Top Left:
1. HUNTER BOOTS! Daniel’s Christmas gift to me that’s been coming in handy with our cold and frosty weather!
2. While in Chicago we had to eat at Giordano’s. Have you been there? Best pizza of my life!
3. Amazing vintage-looking telephone at Grandma Sawyers. Don’t grandma houses have the BEST little treasures?
4. Went on the Anheiser Busch Brewery tour while in St. Louis. It was really interesting and the Clydesdales were gorgeous!
5. Some days it’s Ramen for lunch. When you’ve been gone for 10 days and have to go right back to work…there’s just nada in the fridge!
6. Found some green skinnies at The Limited during my holiday travels and just had to pair them with my leop-loafs!
1. My sweet sister-in-law scored these awesome purple combat boots. They were too small for her so I bought them off of her. They are AMAZING!
2. Even though it’s the heart of Winter, Spring bow ties will be up on my Etsy soon!
3. Possibly my fav stocking stuffer of 2012.
4. Vintage goodness!! Emerald green coat with fur collar, Brooks Brother silk tie, and Dooney & Bourke purse! Check my Etsy shop this week and see these items for sale!!
5. Y’all! My 1st ever hand-made baby dress! (FOR MY NIECE) Thanks to my cousin Tara for the adorable elephant fabric! And, of course…had to add a bow!
6. Having trouble shedding holiday weight b/c of Taco Shop. It is my weakness!