Well hello blogging world! I took a bit of an unexpected hiatus from blogging on Beauty & Bows because life has been, in a word, BUSY! But lots of wonderful things have been happening!
Since we’ve announced our pregnancy:
- Daniel got a new job with a great company in downtown Wichita
- I got a new car (baby friendly!)
- We found out we are having a GIRL! (see Instagram announcement video, here)
- Daniel and I took a babymoon to Santa Fe, New Mexico & Manitou Springs, CO (fully documented on Instagram…of course)
During my B&B absence, I have continued blogging on Camp Makery, have you checked us out yet? A few of my latest post include:
- Tips on How to Style Hunter Rain Boots for Spring
- How to make a simple Quartz Necklace
- Creating a Bird Mobile as a DIY Baby Shower Gift
- and more! I’d love your feedback on my posts and if you have any ideas you’d like to see for DIYs!
Baby White is now officially 20 weeks along! She is halfway done! Can you believe it?! I feel her move every day now, especially while in the car!
This journey of motherhood so far has been overwhelmingly amazing. It is such a privilege to be a vessel to carry this tiny life. Yes, I pee every 15 minutes and am hungry ALL the time, but it is all a part of this special journey of God knitting her together in my womb!
Lately I just daydream about what my baby girl’s life will be like. I pray for her, cry for her (yep), laugh for her, and put my hand on my belly to be as close to her as I possibly can. I’m already so thankful and attached to this little one.
For Easter this year, Daniel and I went to church and spent the entire day with family. It was wonderful.
This vintage dress was found in Santa Fe at the MOST amazing resale shop called Double Take. If you are ever near Santa Fe…GO! This dress was a mere $12 and just 1 of the many treasures I found there.
Daniel’s awesome knit tie was also found 2nd hand in Santa Fe.
I hope all of YOU are doing great. I’m looking forward to getting Beauty & Bows back in action and interacting more with this awesome online community! Blessings!
Outfit Details: vintage lace dress, 2nd hand; heels, thrifted; necklace, Francescas; cuff, gift from Daniel!